Privacy Curtain C-Pull
Privacy curtains are frequently and rapidly contaminated with pathogenic bacteria. It is estimated that 42% of privacy curtains were contaminated with vancomycin-resistant enterococci, 22% with MRSA and 4% with C.Diff. all known to cause preventable hospital associated infections. A study published in September 2018 concludes:...patient privacy curtains become progressively contaminated with bacteria, including MRSA. Curtains should either be cleaned or replaced 10 to 14 days after being hung.
The C-Pull clamps onto the edge of privacy curtains and provides a "Hand Target" for patients, caregivers, and visitors. Easily wiped down and disinfected, the C-Pull is infused with Micrillon, which provides built-in rechargeable antimicrobial protection. This small investment provides a big return when it comes to reducing the spread of bacteria.
The C-Pull hand-hold folds over the edge of the curtain and the red clip locks it in place. The C-Pull is made of glass filled polyamide for durability.
Dimensions: 14.25" x 4.8", 10.5 oz.
Sold in packs of 10.
An Effective Tool in the War Against pHAI's
● Built-in rechargeable anti-B.V.F. product protection
● Provides a hard surface "touch-point target" for caregivers, patients, and guests
● ES & IP process improvement - adopts easily to daily patient room processing
● Designed for use with all styles of disposable and reusable privacy curtains
● Built-in, non-leeching product protection, Micrillon, a broad spectrum antimicrobial effective against bacteria, fungi, and viruses
● Hypochlorous disinfectants recommended for maximum antimicrobial recharge
● Reduces hand-to-curtain contamination
● Extends time between R&R wash process
● Significant annual "per curtain" cost saving
● Durable and shatterproof
● One size fits all
● Promotes patient dialogue and goodwill